Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

ME in MOTION : My first mobile film

"ME in MOTION" is my first experimental film shooted on my android mobile.As a documentary filmmaker have used mobile  for either making call or sometime clicking pics here and there  but never used to make a film.Before i have use digital technology for films i make.

Now i am getting hooked in making films through mobile and am thinking to use mobile to unleashed my inner creativity after making a short experimental film on mobile "ME in MOTION".

"ME in MOTION" was inspired from one film i saw on vimeo.

Now i am hoping to tell more stories to using my android phone to shoot films,editing on adobe premiere and later upload  on either vimeo or viddy.

3 comments:

Tristan The Alb said...

Did you hear about MOVILFEST the mobile film festival?

Rmagrey said...

No man.

Tristan The Alb said...

http://movilfestawards.com/en/

check it